Welcome to Fablink Toolspec Ltd.
Specialist in Tubular and Section Manipulations and Welding Services.
Fablink Toolspec Ltd
Fablink Toolspec Ltd was founded in 1961 as a tool making business... over 50 years later and Fablink Toolspec has evolved with customer requirements to become an industry leading specialist in tubular manipulation and complex welded assemblies.
- Proud to employ more than 60 people
- Turnover in excess of £5.5 million…and growing!
- Blue chip customer base in a variety of industries
- Strong relationships with customers & suppliers we can trust to ensure we deliver excellence
- Investing in the future…CapEx program in place
- Quality & Environmental accredited to:
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015
We are extremely proud of our first rate reputation for outstanding Quality and Delivery. In addition to this our dedicated Toolroom gives us the flexibility to offer exceptional lead times enabling us to bring your product to market quickly.
- Tube manipulation – A wide selection of tube bending machines allows us to bend tube of up to 120mm diameter
- Coded manual welding – Our qualified coded welders are trained to deal with complex assemblies and provide exceptional quality in MIG & TIG welding
- Robot welding – Our CNC 6-axis robot welding machines are ideal for welding high volume assemblies, with rotary tables to optimize output
- Ring-rolling – In addition to our bending machines, we have ring rolling capabilities for tube or box section manipulation for continuous bends
- Pressing – Our presses give us flexibility and greater quality control for components used in complex assemblies
- On-site CAD / Toolroom – Fablink Toolspec has skilled Tool designers with access to CAD to ensure our lead times are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining the highest quality
- Quality Assurance – By using our Romer arm with 3D scanning capabilities & Co-ordinate measuring machine, you can be confident your parts are dimensionally correct before dispatch
- Trade Coating – We have an excellent partnership with our approved trade coater which allows us to apply anything from EPD to Powder Coating for a fantastic finish